Applying for a mortgage loan can be confusing and time consuming. Not with National Bank Of Kansas City’s mortgage loan process. In fact, we’ve whittled the process down to four easy steps. See below.
Step 1: Apply for a Mortgage Loan
- Apply online using our short form or the long loand application, which is a more detailed form.
- Or, call us toll-free at 1-800-375-8096 to complete your mortgage application on the phone.
- After submitting your online mortgage application, you’ll be contacted by one of our loan professionals within four hours.*
Step 2: Mortgage Loan Document Delivery
- Mortgage loan documents are sent electronically or via overnight delivery.
- Signed documents and all additional mortgage loan information is sent back to National Bank Of Kansas City.
Step 3: Appraisal And Title Work
- An appraisal is ordered from a licensed appraiser familiar with home values in your area.
- If the loan is for a home purchase, we'll work with the Real Estate Broker or seller to insure the title work is ordered.
- We'll confirm the legal status of your property using the title insurance policy.
Step 4: Closing
- The mortgage loan closing is scheduled after all documentation is received.
- An advisor contacts you prior to the closing to walk through the final information.
- Closing will take place at a title company or an attorney in your area.
* For mortgage loan applications received between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CST. Applications received after 4 p.m. CST will be contacted the following business day. Applications received on Saturday or Sunday will be contacted on Monday.