FHA Home Loans
If you’re buying your first home, or considering refinancing your current mortgage, an FHA home loan may be right for you.
First-Time Home Owners
With FHA loans, your down payment can be as low as 3.5% of the purchase price and most of your closing costs and fees can be included in the loan.
Thinking About Refinancing?
If you have less than perfect credit and want to refinance your current home loan in an effort to lower your monthly payments or lock in a fixed rate, an FHA loan may fit your goals.
On August 31, 2007, President Bush announced that HUD's Federal Housing Administration (FHA)will launch its newest plan to help America's homeowners avoid foreclosure or delinquency. The FHASecure plan is designed to allow families with strong credit histories who have been making on-time mortgage payments before their Adjustable Rate Mortgage reset - but are now in default - to qualify for refinancing.
- A history of on-time mortgage payments before the borrower's teaser rates expired and loans reset
- Interest rates must have or will reset between June 2005 and December 2009
- 3.5% cash or equity in the home
- A sustained history of employment
- Sufficient income to make the mortgage payment